środa, 29 sierpnia 2012

First minutes in Turkey

I'm in Turkey 1 month... precisely. Everything what connects to my travel was so exciting. For example, the first time I flew. I was so afraid of that but now I can say I definitely fell in love with the planes. I’m so happy I can be here. 

As I mentioned, I set my foot on Turkish earth on July 29th at 18.30.  The first thing I remember was really warm wind and the bus from plane to airport. I didn’t know what should  I do, so I found people whom I rememebered and decided to go with them. 

Bus (crowded), airport (huge), visa (queue), control (why?/for what?/how long?), luggage (waiting) and… where is the exit??? People disappeared and I left there alone. I know, it can be funny for you, but I was in this situation first time and I panicked. At least I found ÇIKIŞ! :) 

I was at home at 21.30 – this date is the best moment ever. Then I tasted Turkish tea (Türk çay)! Amazing!!! But why it’s incredibly awesome I’ll write in next post. :)





This song I will always connect to Turkey: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvJWdBBMOBo 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz