środa, 9 stycznia 2013

"Issız Adam"


"Ada, I've been through a lot. I've wasted a lot of things. Myself, life, everything. I won't get improved. I'm living with a virus in my veins. I don't want to be a part of anybody's life. And i don't want anybody to be a part of my life. This is me. This is who i was, this is who i'm going to be. There is no reason for this, so don't look for any. I wish there was, I wish I knew that reason and could change it. But I want you to know this: You were the most beautiful thing in my life. Do not forget that."

Yesterday I watched an awesome movie. Really awesome. I think some of you will not see anything special in this movie but for me it was an amazing pleasure. Maybe because I watched it with the most important person in my life. I think the sense of watching the love movies is watching them with somebody. Definitely NOT ALONE! 

So...

"Issız Adam" (meaning - Abandoned man):

  • English title: "Alone"
  • Year: 2008
  • Director and writer: Çağan Irmak
  • Cast: Cemal Hünal as Alper and  Melis Birkan as Ada
  • Place: Istanbul
  • Time: Present time
  • Soundtrack:  
                
    1. Anlamazdın - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAqmzUrdtL0
    2. Une belle histoire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiPSnQY_ja4
    3. Yalnız Adam - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFqLvUB-1U 
    4. Yalnızım Ben - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWpPBhmK-E0
    5. Bana Yalan Söylediler - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoY36Oq289Y         
    6. Tutsana Ellerimi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U1Jypk_LEQ
    8. Sen Dizime Yattın - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G7SNHgF_GE
    9. Elimi Tut - müziği - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzg2B-1ahms

You don't have to believe in endless love to watch this movie. This movie doesn't show happiness. Opposite, shows that everything what is good and beautiful ends fast. 


Alper is a chef at his own restaurant in Istanbul. His love is luxury. He always eats best meals, meets women for one night and has a beautiful apartment. He spends a lot of money on vinyl discs. But he's not happy. Initially he doesn't see his life is empty and meaningless. Everything changes one day, when he meets Ada - young and beautiful girl - in a second-hand book shop. Girl is younger than him and she has own business too. She designes party costumes for kids in her small shop. Her love are old books in which she searches the traces of other people - phone numbers, bills, smells. Their lifes are completely different. 

Ada changes everything in his life. He understands that his past didn't make a sense. Both of them fell in love and they feel something what they have never felt before. Firstly, Alper tries to treat Ada like other women before but soon he realizes it's something different. Ada becomes his teacher. She shows him what love is. 


They love to be together, spend time together and talk. Soon things begin to go wrong. Alper's mum comes Istanbul for cousin's wedding. She meets Ada and is happy because her son found a good girl. She asks Ada not to leave Alper and says Alper not to let Ada go. Then something breaks. Alper feels he loses his freedom and habits also he can't stand how serious their relationship is. Consequently he leaves Ada. Girl is shocked but she tells him she knew that before. Alper thinks he will be happy then... 


Four years later they meet again by chance. Ada tells Alper she has husband and daughter and now they live in London. Alper says he meets a girl. But he lies. Ada lies too. They are lonely still but both know they can't be together again. Both of them dream of different ending but they understand it will never happen. 



I love this movie. Today I watched it again and I think it wasn't last time. Good Turkish cinema, not as stupid as some American comedies. And one more thing, I'd like to have the same collection of old turkish music like the director of this movie has!

"No matter how far someone is but just the trust and love you have for him makes you remember."

And here is a link to movie with English subs:  http://vimeo.com/55290830



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz